- The pharmacy’s delivery window is one to five business days once the prescription processing and payment is complete.
- Tracking information will be sent to your phone number or email. It is essential that you verify the correct address, phone number, and email during the checkout.
- By arranging the delivery with us, you agree that the delivery area is safe and that pets and children cannot get to the package if left unattended at the front door.
- Once the package is delivered, we are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages. We highly recommend that you opt for a signature delivery service where you are present to receive the package.
- Based on the manufacturer’s recommendations, temperature-sensitive medications are packaged for delivery in appropriate insulated containers.
- If the medication cannot be delivered in time, due to unforeseen circumstances such as medication backorder, inclement weather, etc., our pharmacy will contact you and facilitate transfer to a local pharmacy if necessary.
- All patients will be notified of their right to pharmacist counseling. The pharmacist is available to counsel and answer any questions during normal business hours at 817-612-4802 or Toll-Free at 888-500-1627.
Once delivered, please safely store all medications OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN (even teenagers). Most medications should be stored in a cool dry place at room temperature unless otherwise noted.